Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bout of Books Update Post


Wednesday Update & Thursday So Far

Wednesday:
Books I have read today: Slammed by Colleen Hoover, Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Books completed as of today: Wait for You by J. Lynn (review HERE).
Time spend reading today: 3 hours
Total time spend reading: 6 hours


Thursday:
Books I have read today: Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Books completed as of today: Wait for You by J. Lynn (review HERE), Slammed by Colleen Hoover (review HERE)
Time spend reading today: I lost track, but I'm thinking it was about 4 hours
Total time spend reading: 10-ish hours

Okay guys, if you have not read my review by Slammed then you have not heard me gush like a crazy fangirl yet... SUCH. A. GOOD. BOOK. I was  crying  bawling. So many emotions. Like, ughhhh go read it now!!

As you can tell from that^^^^ jumbled mess, I loved the book so much. I can't even form rational sentences about it. Go read the book now, or my review if you have already read the book and we can gush at how good it was :)

So I've been pretty busy this week considering I expected to have no plans, but its been a great week! Hopefully I will get to spend more time this weekend reading and blogging but seeing as its graduation weekend and a lot of my friends are graduating ( I still have one more butterflying year left) I don't know how much I will get to read and blog. But either way, I hope you all have a great weekend and I will update as soon as I can!

Friday update should be coming tonight or tomorrow morning :)






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, its Wednesday and this is my first update post on how my read-a-thon week is going. I am sorry it's so late! I ment to do this last night but ended up falling asleep first, stupid bed is too comfy! Anyway, I will update this post throughout the week so you guys can check in and see how my week is going!!

Heres whats happened so far this week:

Monday:
Books I have read today: Wait for You by J. Lynn 
Books completed as of today: Wait for You by J. Lynn (review HERE).
Time spend reading today: 3 hours
Total time spend reading: 3 hours

Tuesday:
Books I have read today: Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Books completed as of today: Wait for You by J. Lynn (review HERE).
Time spend reading today: 3 hours
Total time spend reading: 6 hours

Update:
So far I have completed 1 book and started my second. Although I have only been able to read the minimum time I set as my goal so far, I am really enjoying this read-a-thon! This is my first one, and I will definitely do it again!

Monday was the day before my last final. Even though I didn't study nearly as much as I wanted, I didn't hav as much time to read as I would have liked. I had to work and study that day so I only had time to finish Wait for You which I had started Saturday (I think..)

Tuesday after my final, I went to the books store, then the pool, and read. It was great :) The perfect way to de-stress after my hardest final. Tuesday I read Slammed by Colleen Hoover. Since it was the first day of summer I went out with boyfriend to dinner and a movie so I didn't read much that evening. (BTW, we saw The Great Gatsby, awesome movie. You should go see it, after the read-a-thon of course :) )

So far today, Wednesday, I have finished Slammed. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. book. A new favorite. This book was so great! I should have a review up for you guys tomorrow. I plan on changing up my list a little bit and reading Point of Retreat next. Slammed was so good, I can't stop until I have read the whole series. Unfortunately, I have to go to work at 5 so I will not be able to read much of it tonight. It may have to wait until tomorrow. Where I plan to spend all day at the pool reading with boyfiiend. I am so excited about tomorrow :) The plan for the rest of the day is to work, then finish updating this, and hopefully if I don't fall asleep or start reading first, write a review of Slammed for you guys!

That's it so far, happy reading everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...