Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Catching Fire Teaser Trailer :)

Alright guys, I JUST found this on Danielle's blog Coffee and Characters. I actually was just looking for new blogs to follow and stumbled upon hers. And boy am I GLAD! If you saw my post from yesterday (maybe early this morning?) that listed my top books then you know I love the Hunger Games! If you have not seen the post you can find it here. I don't even know how to express to you how much I love these. So I will not make you wait any longer, here is the first trailer that was released Sunday night at the MTV awards:
AHHHHHHHH I can't even form words after watching this. Ugh, its just so good!! I need it to be Nov.22 NOW! What do y'all think of it??

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Thanks for posting the trailer. I've been looking for it on youtube but I just encountered a bunch of parodys -_- Haha. I seriously can NOT wait for the movie. The book was just amazing!

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome I'm glad you finally got to see it!! It looks so good and yes, the book really was AMAZING!! I want it to be Nov NOW :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...